Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kendall...a little mom

Kendall Grace is four, has the sassyness of a teenager  but a soul of a mommy.  Since we got Aaron she hasn't been able to keep her hands off of him.  It sometimes is helpful, most of the time not.  She loves him dearly and it is a joy to see.

 I have enjoyed today as she has worked with our second foster child to make him feel as comfortable as possible by getting him an outfit for the day, holding his hand and getting him the toys that she knew he would enjoy.


I have wondered what this journey as a Foster family would be like.  I know it will have extreme ups and downs but I am so touched by the compassion that my kids are having on these kids who come and out of their lives.   I am so thankful for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment