Landen turns seven today....It makes me just want to write about what he is like as a seven year old.
This year he has entered first grade, he is learning to read, he adores his friends, he still cuddles, and he loves to explore. I remember what it was like to just have him, how our lives changed and how I thought I could never love anything else like I love him. I was wrong, my heart has grown with each child but Landen will always have a special spot in my heart for being the first. As we celebrate his seventh birthday I want to write 10 interesting facts about my sweet baby boy!
1. He is learning what it means to love Jesus, he continually says Jesus lives in his heart :)
2. He used to love video games but doesn't so much anymore, he would rather explore
3. He loves being with his friends, especially Elias.
4. He is a fish, he is fearless in the water
5. He went tubing for the first time this year and loved every minute of it!
6. He ate his first worm this year :)
7. His favorite birthday gift this year was his new guitar
8. He loves Justin Bieber
9. He built a boat tree house at Grammies and Springs this summer
10. He absolutely loves to look at animal fact books
Happy Birthday Landen, we love you so so so so so so so much!!!